Monday, October 17, 2011

The "Man Bag"

   A fashion trend that is rising in the male population is the use of a "bag". For years men have been kind of forced to carry all daily essentials in a small compact wallet, that we usually carry in our back pocket (to avoid any unnecessary bulge in our front)
   We end up sitting on our wallet all day. So how can we help fix this problem? Simple, we need something that allows us to carry all we NEED and WANT without bringing to much attention.
  That brings us to the classic Satchel/Tote Bag, made famous in movies such as Indiana Jones and most recently in The Hangover. Their simple yet spacious, with various easy reach pockets and zippers.
   You can carry them on your arm or across the body (mail-man). You want to lean forward a cool classic look. Leather dark and smooth.
   I personally carry one. I tend to use it more as a long day essential and on weekends. That way I can carry all I need for the day with me.
  To give you an idea, this is what I carry:
-wallet
-cellphone
-iPad
-lotion
-lighter
-hand sanitizer
-camera
  


No comments:

Post a Comment