Monday, October 24, 2011

Accesories

   Accessories are something not all guys are familiar with, or just prefer not to pay attention to it. An accessorie is the difference between simple and conservative to edgy and cool. Things like rings, bracelets, necklaces, and even pins fall into the category.
   I also don't mean just wearing your wedding ring or class ring. Its something you don't necessarily need to but chose to wear it to add detail. Theirs accessories made with different materials that help put the look all together.
  For example wearing a solid metal/platinum/silver bracelet (and or) ring with a suit just complements the look. Or if is a casual kind of day, a leather or straw/rope bracelet , gives it a free fresh feel to your look.
   Some may say you don't want yo over accessories, but I personally like it best. Why Not? show it of! I love to wear several small bracelets, rings, and possibly a necklace. If I was going to wear a suit I would keep it simple of course; maybe a ring, bracelet, and a pin.
  Accessories do not have to be expensive. (I love to thrift shop for them) So give it a chance, mix and match.


No comments:

Post a Comment