Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Studs And Spikes

   Theirs nothing more simple and  cool as adding a couple of studs or spikes to a piece of clothing, to just make it stand out. I'm pretty sure you have seen Celebrities rock them in each piece of clothing they use on stage. Its edgy, modern, and cool.
   You can add them to jackets, blazers, bracelets, and so much more. It makes a statement, of "yea I'm here I'm cool deal with it!"
   Its also so inexpensive and easy to make. Theirs many ways to add them, clip-on or screw-on,  easy steps you can follow. Theirs many videos on YouTube.com that show you the step by step process.
   The best piece of clothing I love to add them to is a Leather Jacket. On the sleeves or shoulders. Always get compliments and the question, "where did you get it from?" My answer DIY (do it yourself)
   I get my Spikes and Studs from www.studsandspikes.com


No comments:

Post a Comment